Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Nov 02 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh thanked Vice President Venkaiah Naidu for his contribution in forming the state in the year 2000 on the occasion of 17th Rajyotsav of Chhattisgarh. The Chief Minister also thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for crop bonuses given to the state. The Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav commenced on November 1 and will continue to be celebrated till November 5. Chhattisgarh was formed on November 1, 2000 after separating from Madhya Pradesh.
- Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav: CM Raman Singh thanks Venkaiah Naidu for his contribution in state formation
- 6 killed, 8 injured after tempo rams into truck
- I Don’t Have A Choice But To Be Camera Ready-Tabu
- SC Cracks The Whip On Lawmakers, Seeks Details Of 1581 Cases
- Indian Sports Honours- Kumble In The Mix For The Coach Of The Year Award