Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Nov 02 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh thanked Vice President Venkaiah Naidu for his contribution in forming the state in the year 2000 on the occasion of 17th Rajyotsav of Chhattisgarh. The Chief Minister also thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for crop bonuses given to the state. The Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav commenced on November 1 and will continue to be celebrated till November 5. Chhattisgarh was formed on November 1, 2000 after separating from Madhya Pradesh.
- Next story November 9 an occasion to throw away those who robbed Himachal: PM Modi
- Previous story 6 killed, 8 injured after tempo rams into truck
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement