Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Nov 02 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh thanked Vice President Venkaiah Naidu for his contribution in forming the state in the year 2000 on the occasion of 17th Rajyotsav of Chhattisgarh. The Chief Minister also thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for crop bonuses given to the state. The Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav commenced on November 1 and will continue to be celebrated till November 5. Chhattisgarh was formed on November 1, 2000 after separating from Madhya Pradesh.
- Next story November 9 an occasion to throw away those who robbed Himachal: PM Modi
- Previous story 6 killed, 8 injured after tempo rams into truck
- Volvo shifts production to avoid tariffs, chases record sales
- Turkish politician bids goodbye to two-year-old beard after end of emergency rule
- Kazakhstan’s Olympic medalist skater Denis Ten stabbed to death
- World Junior Shooting Championship Medalist Twin Brothers Get Honoured
- Hot dogs cool off at a London swimming gala