Chicago will sue the Trump administration on Monday over threats to withhold public safety grant money from so-called sanctuary cities, escalating a pushback against a federal immigration crackdown, Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced on Sunday. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Chicago to sue Trump administration over sanctuary city funding threat
- Massive lanterns and fabled creatures paraded during the Nebuta festival in Japan
- Venezuela crushes military rebellion
- Pence denounces suggestion he’s eyeing 2020 presidential bid
- Kirui wins men’s world marathon title after duel with Tola, Chelimo wins women’s marathon