Chileans are marching through the streets of Santiago urging President Michelle Bachelet to welcome more Syrian refugees and accelerate the visa process. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story Russians, in peaceful protest, call for Putin to quit
- Previous story Climate protesters march through Washington as Trump marks milestone
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018