Chileans are marching through the streets of Santiago urging President Michelle Bachelet to welcome more Syrian refugees and accelerate the visa process. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Chileans demand government to accept more Syrian refugees
- Climate protesters march through Washington as Trump marks milestone
- Friendly fire may have killed U.S. troops in Afghanistan: Pentagon
- KT Rama Rao inaugurates computer lab for visually impaired
- ASEAN leaders hold retreat, sign agreements during regional summit