China has extended its technical hold on the United Nations motion to declare Jaish-e-Mohammed’s Masood Azhar as global terrorist and on the other hand accused India of double standards on terrorism.
- China Accuses India Of Double Talks While Batting For Masood Azhar
- India’s Obsession With Class And The Appearance Of It
- Vice-Presidential polls 2017: Rekha, Hema Malini, Sachin Tendulkar among other MPs cast their votes
- Muslim women send rakhis to PM Modi, CM Yogi for their efforts on triple talaq
- Firefighters help elephants beat the heat at Oakland Zoo