Trade talks between China and the United States this week were extensive, and helped establish a foundation for the resolution of each others’ concerns, China’s commerce ministry said on Thursday, but gave no details on the issues at stake. Ed Giles reports.
- Previous story Modi govt follows principle of ‘justice to all, appeasement to none’, says Jitendra Singh
- China calls trade talks a good ‘foundation’
- Modi govt follows principle of ‘justice to all, appeasement to none’, says Jitendra Singh
- Quota Bill: BJP did what Congress couldn’t do, says Jitendra Singh
- Selection Committee meeting on CBI director Alok Verma scheduled to take place later today: Mallikarjun Kharge
- ‘Can’t be out of bandwagon,’ says General Bipin Rawat on talks with Taliban