China’s ruling Communist Party enshrines President Xi Jinping’s political thought into its constitution, putting him in the same company as the founder of modern China, Mao Zedong. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Domestic biodigester designed for flood prone countries
- Previous story Tillerson urges Iraq, Kurds to resolve growing conflict
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims