Mumbai, Aug 13 (ANI): Speaking at ‘World Peace and Harmony Conclave’ in Mumbai on Sunday, Yoga Guru Ramdev lashed out at China, saying the nation does not believe in peace. He added that those who do not understand the language of peace. “China doesn’t believe in peace. Had they done that Dalai Lama wouldn’t have been here,” Baba Ramdev further said.
- Next story Tribal woman raped in broad daylight in full public view
- Previous story Continues havoc from floods in 18 districts of Assam, 1752 villages submerged
- Robot themed restaurant launched in Coimbatore
- Rahul Gandhi chairs Congress Working Committee meeting in Delhi
- Art should get encouragement, plays important role in shaping people: Shabana Azmi
- Zaheer Khan, Sagarika Ghatge flags off Kanakia Monsoon Marathon Challenge
- Delhi experiences light showers, bringing in pleasant weather