Chinese recycling plants are readying themselves for a new wave of waste – piles of lithium batteries, as more electric vehicles hit China’s streets. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Amateur videos show extent of child malnutrition in Syria
- Previous story Police Lathi Charge on Anganwadi workers, who protesting on their demands in Lucknow
- “Amit shah’s letter is full of lies, half truths and arrogant attacks”: CM Naidu
- Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi over his NCC remark
- Fire breaks out in godown in Delhi’s Swaroop Nagar, later doused
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulates state farmers for Krishi Karman Award
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims