China’s exports and imports grow much less than expected in July, raising concerns over whether global demand is starting to cool even as major Western central banks consider scaling back years of massive stimulus support. As David Pollard reports, German imports also fell more sharply than exports in June, pushing the trade balance to a 10-month high.
- Next story South Africa markets cheer secret vote on Zuma
- Previous story BJP Workers Have Become Terrorists: Kharge
- Bijapur police organises Police Commemoration Run for youth
- Amritsar train tragedy: Punjab Health Minister meets victims at Civil hospital
- National Police Commemoration day held in J&K
- Eastern India is becoming global hub for textile exports: PM Modi
- U.S. Treasury’s Mnuchin hails Israel investment opportunities, eyes infrastructure