Chinese property giant Dalian Wanda Group plans to sell tourism projects and hotels in the country to Sunac China for $9.3 billion, as it dials back its theme-park ambitions and brings down its debt pile. Samantha Vadas reports.
- China’s Wanda Group to sell tourism projects for $9.3 bil
- Sridevi Showers Love On Sajal Ali
- U.S. Army soldier arrested in Hawaii on terrorism charges
- Watch: Katrina Kaif celebrates her b’day in advance with Ranbir!
- Vijay Rupani meets Amarnath terror attack victims, extends support to their family members