New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Reacting on his upcoming massive event with Chinese boxer Zulpikar Maimaitiali, the Indian pugilist Vijender Singh on Monday, trolled at his Chinese opponent Zulpikar Maimaitiali, saying Chinese product don’t last too long and he will try to wrap up the bout in 45 seconds. Both the fighters will lock horns on 5th August.
- Next story 185 kg cannabis worth over 8 crore seized, 2 held
- Previous story Brave Traffic policeman rescues drowning woman
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall