New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Reacting on his upcoming massive event with Chinese boxer Zulpikar Maimaitiali, the Indian pugilist Vijender Singh on Monday, trolled at his Chinese opponent Zulpikar Maimaitiali, saying Chinese product don’t last too long and he will try to wrap up the bout in 45 seconds. Both the fighters will lock horns on 5th August.
- ‘Chinese maal zyada tikta nahi,’ Vijender on his next bout with Maimaitiali
- Brave Traffic policeman rescues drowning woman
- Livid Clooney to sue French magazine for publishing photos of twins
- Here’s the new look of Aamir Khan’s home production’Secret Superstar’
- Priyanka Chopra to turn producer for comedy series on Madhuri Dixit