China has taken down two online robots that appeared to go rogue, responding to users’ questions with one saying its dream was to travel to the United States and the other admitting it wasn’t a huge fan of Chinese Communist Party. Grace Lee reports.
- Next story Weakening Typhoon Noru heads for Japanese mainland
- Previous story Trump and Moon vow to keep the pressure on Pyongyang
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi