A consortium including Western Digital is offering $17.4 billion for Toshiba Corp’s memory chip business, which the Japanese conglomerate is trying to sell to cover losses from its U.S. nuclear business. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Akshay Kumar Promotes Sidharth Malhotra’s A Gentleman
- Previous story ‘Baahubali’ actor Rana Daggubati all set to debut in India’s first bilingual fiction series ‘Social’
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi