A consortium including Western Digital is offering $17.4 billion for Toshiba Corp’s memory chip business, which the Japanese conglomerate is trying to sell to cover losses from its U.S. nuclear business. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Akshay Kumar Promotes Sidharth Malhotra’s A Gentleman
- Previous story ‘Baahubali’ actor Rana Daggubati all set to debut in India’s first bilingual fiction series ‘Social’
- BFI To Send Boxers To Michael Johnson Academy Before The Asian Games
- We Have A Well-Balanced Team Of Youth & Experience- Ajay Singh
- UK investigators enter Cambridge Analytica offices in London
- I Was Sexually Assaulted At The Age Of 6, Says Actress Daisy Irani
- Businessman Arrested Over Rape Complaint By Actress Zeenat Aman