The appointment of Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe as a goodwill ambassador of the World Health Organisation (WHO) has been denounced by human rights groups. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story Pato inspires Tianjin to win over rivals Hebei
- Previous story My India (Weekly – Program), Oct 21, 2017
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms