New Delhi, Aug 07 (ANI): Bad news for all Chris Pratt fans! American actor Chris Pratt and his actor wife Anna Faris have announced they are separating after eight years of marriage. The duo announced their separation in a joint statement on social media. Farris and Pratt met on the set of ‘Take Me Home Tonight’ in 2007 and got engaged a year later before marrying in summer 2009. There had been rumours of tension between the couple over the past year. Pratt was recently spotted without his wedding ring in public. The duo married on July 9, 2009 and is parents to 4 years old son Jack.
- Next story Is it splitsville for Amber Heard, her boyfriend Elon Musk?
- Previous story We Expect A Top 5-6 Ranking For Vijender- Neerav Tomar
- Watch: Customers thrash shopkeeper over mobile repair issue
- Suresh Prabhu inaugurates Delhi-Pathankot flight under UDAN scheme
- Naxal-murdered tribal villager’s family demands justice
- Anupam Kher looks unbelievably similar to Manmohan Singh in these pics from ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’
- Krk Diagnosed With Stage 3 Stomach Cancer, Says Will Die Soon