New Delhi, Aug 07 (ANI): Bad news for all Chris Pratt fans! American actor Chris Pratt and his actor wife Anna Faris have announced they are separating after eight years of marriage. The duo announced their separation in a joint statement on social media. Farris and Pratt met on the set of ‘Take Me Home Tonight’ in 2007 and got engaged a year later before marrying in summer 2009. There had been rumours of tension between the couple over the past year. Pratt was recently spotted without his wedding ring in public. The duo married on July 9, 2009 and is parents to 4 years old son Jack.
- Next story Is it splitsville for Amber Heard, her boyfriend Elon Musk?
- Previous story We Expect A Top 5-6 Ranking For Vijender- Neerav Tomar
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!