Jaipur (Rajasthan), Dec 05 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Amit Shah on Wednesday held a presser in Jaipur ahead of the Rajasthan Assembly elections. He was joined by Union Minister Prakash Javadekar along with other leaders. Responding to the extradition of the alleged middleman in the Rs 3,600 crore AgustaWestland helicopter deal, Christian Michel, Amit Shah said, “Opposition has no other issue, what is wrong if we nabbed the middleman? Does the Opposition want to save him?” Michel, who is presently at the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) headquarters, is likely to be produced before a competent court today. Furthermore, the CBI is likely to ask the court for extended custody of Michel for the purpose of investigation. The Rs 3,600 crore AgustaWestland VIP helicopter deal, finalised during the previous government of Manmohan Singh, had got mired in allegations of kickbacks. The 54-year-old Michel is an accused in the case along with some others including former Air Chief SP Tyagi.
- Christian Michel’s extradition: Does Opposition want to save middleman in AgustaWestland scam, asks Amit Shah
- We Still Have A Chance, Believes Chinese Coach Kim Sang
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Amit Shah conducts roadshow to woo voters
- Deepika Padukone becomes 1st woman to enter top 5 in Forbes’ Richest Indian Celeb List
- Nissan Murano Platinum Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I