Cisco Systems will buy U.S. telecommunications software company BroadSoft in a deal valued at $1.9 billion. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Catalans prepare to disobey Madrid rule
- Previous story Toys ‘R’ Us collapse to hit Hasbro holiday sales
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour