Ludhiana (Punjab), Apr 05 (ANI): An 11-year-old boy, Kamaljeet Singh from Ludhiana wrote his exam with his feet. Unfortunately both his hands do not function properly since birth. He cannot hold pencil or other objects in his hand. Although his teachers shared that he is a brilliant student. He gets merit position even after not being able to work with hands. When he was first admitted to the school, his teachers helped him and trained him in writing with his feet. Kamaljeet’s parents told ANI, that he has been operated twice but doctors say that he needs to be operated again. They said that they need huge sum of money for his operation and urged the government and NGOs to help them in getting their son operated.
- Next story Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Previous story Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Parts of brain may help reduce social isolation
- Public’s mandate is in favour of Congress, will get clear majority: Ashok Gehlot
- Markets react volatile amid election trends, Urjit Patel’s resignation
- State assembly elections: Rajnath Singh congratulates parties for winning
- People were disappointed with BJP: Ghulam Nabi on Congress leading in election trends