Ludhiana (Punjab), Apr 05 (ANI): An 11-year-old boy, Kamaljeet Singh from Ludhiana wrote his exam with his feet. Unfortunately both his hands do not function properly since birth. He cannot hold pencil or other objects in his hand. Although his teachers shared that he is a brilliant student. He gets merit position even after not being able to work with hands. When he was first admitted to the school, his teachers helped him and trained him in writing with his feet. Kamaljeet’s parents told ANI, that he has been operated twice but doctors say that he needs to be operated again. They said that they need huge sum of money for his operation and urged the government and NGOs to help them in getting their son operated.
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry
- Bharatiya Dalit Panthers Party workers write letter to PM Modi, President Kovind over SC/ST Act