Thane (Maharashtra), Oct 13 (ANI): In yet another incident of molestation inside school premises, a house-keeping staff of DSD School in Thane allegedly molested a Class I student inside the school’s washroom. According to the school’s principal, the parents and the victim said the man had not done anything but as a disciplinarian, she has sacked the accused man. Contrary to the principal’s statement, the police said the victim’s mother had lodged a complaint where she alleged that the housekeeper has molested her child. Last month, murder of a seven-year-old in Gurugram’s Ryan International School drew mass criticism on the safety of students in school.
- Next story Aarushi murder case: Talwar couple not to be released from jail today, confirms lawyer
- Previous story Track Asia Cup 2017- India Top Medal Tally With 7 Gold,9 Silver & 5 Bronze
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour