Telangana, Aug 31 (ANI): Telangana Chief Minister KCR said that the proposed rectification, simplification and cleansing of land records should be done with transparency and without causing any harm to the farmers’ interest. CM KCR said that the rectified land details list should be displayed in the village with signatures of the farmers. The entire process of comprehensive rectification of records should be done in a simple, transparent and easy manner so that people can easily understand it. Deputy Chief Minister Mahmood Ali and other ministers also attended the meeting where the CM made several valuable suggestions. Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister observed that once the state’s major revenue generation used to be from the land access. But now, the government is planning to give Rs 8,000 per acre as investment plan. This has overall changed the perception towards the land. CM KCR observed that old revenue terms like Pahani and Sethwari words are not from Telugu. The Chief Minister wanted these terms to be changed into simple words. Similarly, he said there was no need to have many columns in Pahani. The documents should be simple and without any difficulty. The complicated calculations, matters are leading to land litigations and other issues. The by-numbers system should be totally driven out. Farmers should be rid of the land related issues and should be able to cultivate peacefully. KCR said all the revenue courts, except that of the District Collector, should be abolished. The practice of farmers pledging their pass books in the banks should be banned and the banks should give loans based on the online information.
- Next story Hurricane Harvey: Toddler rescued from Texas flood
- Previous story Satnam Singh Calls On Two-Time Olympic Medalist Sushil Kumar
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia