Hisar (Haryana), Aug 06 (ANI): Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday said that the Chandigarh Police will take appropriate action against the accused in woman stalking case. CM Khattar said that the matter is not related to Subhash Barala but involves an individual. So action would be taken against his son. Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) state president Subhash Barala’s son Vikas was arrested and released on bail on the same day for stalking a woman. CM Khattar said that it was not appropriate to punish the BJP leader Barala for his son’s crime.
- Next story A drunken Kalyugi father killed his two innocent daughters in Gurugram
- Previous story “I have been tying rakhi to PM Modi from last 36 years”: Qamar Mohsin Shaikh
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier