Hisar (Haryana), Aug 06 (ANI): Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday said that the Chandigarh Police will take appropriate action against the accused in woman stalking case. CM Khattar said that the matter is not related to Subhash Barala but involves an individual. So action would be taken against his son. Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) state president Subhash Barala’s son Vikas was arrested and released on bail on the same day for stalking a woman. CM Khattar said that it was not appropriate to punish the BJP leader Barala for his son’s crime.
- Next story A drunken Kalyugi father killed his two innocent daughters in Gurugram
- Previous story “I have been tying rakhi to PM Modi from last 36 years”: Qamar Mohsin Shaikh
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja