Hisar (Haryana), Aug 06 (ANI): Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday said that the Chandigarh Police will take appropriate action against the accused in woman stalking case. CM Khattar said that the matter is not related to Subhash Barala but involves an individual. So action would be taken against his son. Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) state president Subhash Barala’s son Vikas was arrested and released on bail on the same day for stalking a woman. CM Khattar said that it was not appropriate to punish the BJP leader Barala for his son’s crime.
- CM Khattar on Chandigarh woman stalking: Police will take appropriate action
- “I have been tying rakhi to PM Modi from last 36 years”: Qamar Mohsin Shaikh
- Woman crushed to death by speeding truck, locals protest
- Women vow to conserve forests by tying rakhis on trees
- Uber taxi driver accused of scramble on 5 travelers in Mumbai