Hisar (Haryana), Aug 06 (ANI): Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Sunday said that the Chandigarh Police will take appropriate action against the accused in woman stalking case. CM Khattar said that the matter is not related to Subhash Barala but involves an individual. So action would be taken against his son. Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) state president Subhash Barala’s son Vikas was arrested and released on bail on the same day for stalking a woman. CM Khattar said that it was not appropriate to punish the BJP leader Barala for his son’s crime.
- Next story A drunken Kalyugi father killed his two innocent daughters in Gurugram
- Previous story “I have been tying rakhi to PM Modi from last 36 years”: Qamar Mohsin Shaikh
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince