Bengaluru (Karnataka), Aug 10 (ANI): While briefing the media in Bengaluru, Karnataka Chief Minster HD Kumaraswamy showed his concern towards flood-hit Kerala. He said, “Yesterday, I called Chief Minister of Kerala and offered Rs 10 crore for immediate relief. I asked him if we need to send a team of doctors from Karnataka”. Death toll due to floods and landslides in Kerala has risen to 26. Severe rainfall continued to wreak havoc in several parts of Kerala.
- Next story Watch: NDRF rescues stranded people from Uttarakhand’s Tharali
- Previous story Like an elephant, China ‘can’t hide’: state media
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela