Bengaluru (Karnataka), Aug 10 (ANI): While briefing the media in Bengaluru, Karnataka Chief Minster HD Kumaraswamy showed his concern towards flood-hit Kerala. He said, “Yesterday, I called Chief Minister of Kerala and offered Rs 10 crore for immediate relief. I asked him if we need to send a team of doctors from Karnataka”. Death toll due to floods and landslides in Kerala has risen to 26. Severe rainfall continued to wreak havoc in several parts of Kerala.
- Next story Watch: NDRF rescues stranded people from Uttarakhand’s Tharali
- Previous story Like an elephant, China ‘can’t hide’: state media
- Honda confirms decision to close its only British car plant
- (no title)
- Christopher Kane – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Ready-to-Wear Show in London
- Christopher Kane – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Ready-to-Wear Show in London (with interview)
- Data diary: PMIs, trade talks, exports add to global growth puzzle