Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Oct 13 (ANI): While addressing a review meeting Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, N. Chandrababu Naidu asked the agriculture department to follow a cluster wise approach and organise the data in an integrated way. “In a PPP mode, you must engage services to take care of all aspects of horticulture, from pre-harvest to post-harvest”, CM said. Some initiatives include the Turmeric Seed Village programme, organic cultivation and certification, improved drying facilities for chillies, coconut value addition and quality improvement in fruit processing. Naidu emphasised on the state’s fishery sector and stated that it has tremendous potential to become the aquacultural hub of the world and the two major challenges in this sector is to prevent and control pollution and antibiotic residues. He instructed the officials to consult with world leaders in this sector, and find out the best practices used to increase productivity, without causing pollution.
- Previous story Aarushi murder case: Talwar couple not to be released from jail today, confirms lawyer
- CM Naidu addresses review meeting, asks officials to develop fishery sector
- Aarushi murder case: Talwar couple not to be released from jail today, confirms lawyer
- Class I student allegedly molested by house-keeping staff inside school’s washroom
- Track Asia Cup 2017- India Top Medal Tally With 7 Gold,9 Silver & 5 Bronze
- Aarushi’s Grandparents Happy About Verdict But Miss Her