Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Oct 10 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu approved the extension of an MoU with National University of Singapore and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). He met delegates and businessmen from Singapore and Taiwan and officials from Surbana Jurbong, who presented a study on the Ease of Doing Business Index based on research conducted in 21 states. They are soon launching a book based on this research, with the details of business models, attractiveness to investors and competitors. While addressing the people, Naidu said that the state government requires the expertise and resources from Singapore, in the areas of developing public policy, training of bureaucracy and capacity building. He demonstrated the working of the government portal, and showed the delegation the real-time governance system, that is already working towards monitoring and grievance redressal.
- CM Naidu approves extension of MoU with National University of Singapore, CII
- Panchkula court extends Honeypreet’s police remand by 3 days
- Dharmendra Pradhan announces cash reward for participants of WorldSkills 2017
- Terrorists attack CRPF vehicles at Sanat Nagar Chowk
- India Vs Australia T20: Aussies level series with 8 wicket victory