Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 14 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday held a meeting on reservation for Kapu community. He assured that he would work faster on getting Backward Cast (BC) reservation to their community. While addressing a congregation of Kapu people in Vijayawada, the CM noted that Kapus were peeled off BC reservation twice during earlier Congress regimes. He also reminded them of the time when he had taken up the cause of Kapus on his own during 2014 poll campaign, further assuring that he will make it possible soon. AP CM said that his government set up Manjunatha commission which will give its report very soon. The CM and other TDP leaders who took part in the meeting assured economic and educational development of Kapu community.
- Next story Watch: Rashtrapati Bhavan lights up for Independence Day celebrations
- Previous story Watch: India adorned for Independence Day celebrations
- Delhi Govt Offers Rs 1.25 Lakh/Month Pay For Fellowship Scheme
- Bjp Lodges Complaint Against Congress Chief For Fake Tweet
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai