Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 14 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday held a meeting on reservation for Kapu community. He assured that he would work faster on getting Backward Cast (BC) reservation to their community. While addressing a congregation of Kapu people in Vijayawada, the CM noted that Kapus were peeled off BC reservation twice during earlier Congress regimes. He also reminded them of the time when he had taken up the cause of Kapus on his own during 2014 poll campaign, further assuring that he will make it possible soon. AP CM said that his government set up Manjunatha commission which will give its report very soon. The CM and other TDP leaders who took part in the meeting assured economic and educational development of Kapu community.
- CM Naidu assures Kapu community of providing quota
- Watch: India adorned for Independence Day celebrations
- Looking forward to decisions of new CBFC Chief Prasoon Joshi: Kalki Koechlin
- With Pahlaj Nihalani gone, hope films will evolve, be liberal: Richa Chadha
- President Ramnath Kovind pitches for partnership between citizens, government to create ‘New India’