Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 22 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday asserted that providing good governance is the objective of his government. Naidu expressed satisfaction over the performance of helpline number introduced by the state government. Claimed it as first of its kind in India, the CM explained how it functions. “Whenever government plans or starts a new scheme, public feedback will be taken. Based on the feedback, required updates or changes will be done,” he added. The State government implemented this system in few areas like sand regulation, liquor belt shops regulation, pensions at doorstep etc.
- Next story Our main agenda is good governance, thinking of giving pensions to transgenders: Chandrababu Naidu
- Previous story Volgograd shows off new stadium built for World Cup
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan (with interview)
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress