Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 22 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday asserted that providing good governance is the objective of his government. Naidu expressed satisfaction over the performance of helpline number introduced by the state government. Claimed it as first of its kind in India, the CM explained how it functions. “Whenever government plans or starts a new scheme, public feedback will be taken. Based on the feedback, required updates or changes will be done,” he added. The State government implemented this system in few areas like sand regulation, liquor belt shops regulation, pensions at doorstep etc.
- CM Naidu expresses satisfaction over performance of helpline number introduced by state government
- Volgograd shows off new stadium built for World Cup
- We are strongly supporting this: Afghan envoy on Trump’s policy
- Pakistan has to cooperate, else action will be taken as spoken by Donald Trump: Afghan envoy
- Need to make India’s development a mass movement: PM Modi