Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 31 (ANI): Arjuna award winner Archer, Jyoti Surekha, was felicitated by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandra Babu Naidu at his chambers in Amaravati. Naidu also presented the 22-year-old a cash reward of Rs. 1 crore along with a house plot and reportedly, she will also be given a government job. Along with Naidu, many prominent personalities also attended the event, including BJP leaders Kamineni Srinivas and Kollu Ravindra.
- Next story IRNSS-1H series satellite launch unsuccessful after heat shield fails to separate
- Previous story “Gas prices are going to go up”: Perry
- Train derailed in Northwest Turkey, several dead and injured – Ihlas News Agency
- Leaders of bitter rivals Ethiopia, Eritrea meet for historic peace talks
- Homes reduced to rubble in California wildfire
- Lithuanian couple win world wife-carrying championship title in Finland
- Trump’s visit puts Britain’s Brexit dependence on show