Amaravati (A.P.), Oct 11 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu flagged off thirty Solid Waste Management machines. These machines include waste collecting trucks, tree pruning machines, road sweeping and drain cleaning machines among others. These vehicles will serve in Vijayawada and Guntur Municipal Corporations in Amaravati. The CM noted that similar machines are made available in Visakhapatnam and Tirupati as well. While addressing the gathering, CM Naidu said his government focuses on roads and drainages cleaning and they have set up Swachh Andhra Corporation. In urban areas, he said, his government is using new machines to clean street lights and pruning trees. In rural Andhra Pradesh, 22 lakh toilets will be completed in next six months. Besides, LED lights, cement roads and drainages will also be provided in order to keep environment clean. The CM further added that his government has set up “greenery and landscaping corporation” to ensure cleanliness and transparency.
- Previous story Chhattisgarh Environment Minister appeals to people to avoid firecrackers this Diwali
- CM Naidu flags off 30 solid waste management machines, sets up Swachh Andhra Corporation
- Chhattisgarh Environment Minister appeals to people to avoid firecrackers this Diwali
- Overwhelmed by greetings, Big B pens special message for his fans
- Nepal government mulling to postpone upcoming elections
- Udhampur cops undergo physical training to improve fitness