Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh). Aug 31 (ANI): Renowned badminton player PV Sindhu on Wednesday met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu. She was accompanied by her Chief National Coach P. Gopichand. CM Chandrababu Naidu was happy and blessed Sindhu for her better performance in future and also wished luck for her service as a deputy collector. CM Naidu enquired about the Amaravati Badminton Academy, which will be established soon. PV Sindhu won silver medal after losing to Japan’s Nozomi Okuhara in the finals of the World Badminton Championship held at Glasgow.
- Next story South Asia Newsline (Program) – August 31, 2017
- Previous story Truck with illegal liquor seized, police conduct searches
- Watch: One terrorist killed in encounter with security forces in J&K’s Kupwara
- Google Chrome security update makes it RAM hungry
- Anupam Kher attends CISF golden jubilee celebration in Mumbai
- Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio turned down ‘Brokeback Mountain’
- Ashes of Jalalabad suicide bombing victims arrive in India