Patna (Bihar), Oct 14 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish?Kumar along with other senior leaders attended the centenary celebrations of Patna University. Speaking at the event, CM Nitish?Kumar humbly requested that Patna University should be granted central university status. PM Modi is in Patna to centenary celebrations of Patna University. Prime Minister Modi will also lay the foundation stone of four sewerage projects under Namami Gange and four National Highway projects worth over 3,700 crore rupees in Mokama.
- Next story AIFW SS’18 Day 3: Archana Rao showcases collection inspired by poem ‘The girl who lost things’
- Previous story Watch: From Salman to Shah Rukh, B-Town dazzles at Arpita Khan’s pre Diwali Bash
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour