Jaipur (Rajasthan), July 14 (ANI): NDA’s presidential candidate Ramnath Kovind was in Jaipur recently to get support for his candidature as President of India. Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje welcomed Ramnath Kovind and Union Urban Development Minister Venkaiah Naidu with flowers at the airport. During the meeting CM Raje assured that he would get full support from the state. CM Raje said that Ramnath Kovind has always been at front to protect the interest of the underprivileged people. She also added that we are confident that after becoming the President, Kovind will lead the country to the path of progress.
- CM Raje assures full support to NDA’s presidential nominee Ramnath Kovind
- Anurag Thakur tenders unconditional apology in Supreme Court
- SC Notice To Srinivasan & Niranjan For Attending BCCI Meet
- Last rites of fallen soldier Ranjeet Singh performed with full army honour
- The Vamps talk about new two-part album “Night & Day”