Jaipur (Rajasthan) February 6 (ANI): Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje inaugurated and laid stone of several development projects at Ajmeri Gate in Jaipur. The projects were undertaken under ‘Jaipur Smart City Mission.’ Under smart road project, CM Raje inaugurated the beautification of Ajmeri Gate Junction and dockless bicycle-sharing project which will operate on PPP mode in the city. She also observed and praised the beautiful artifacts inscribed on Ajmeri Gate. On this occasion, CM also laid foundation stone to underground the electric wires in walled city, 24-hour-long supply of drinking water in old city and multi-level car parking at Chaugan Stadium through remote control. In addition to that, CM Raje launched beautification & covering up of drains and construction work of Kiosks for farmers on top of them.
- CM Raje green signals beautification of Ajmeri Gate Junction
- Watch: Furious mob ablaze contractor’s vehicles after it run over two men
- Stocks, rupee weaken, bonds gain in line with global markets
- People outraged as a Kashmiri youth kidnapped in Rawalpindi
- EAM Swaraj arrives in Saudi Arabia on three-day visit to deepen ties