Jaipur (Rajasthan) February 6 (ANI): Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje inaugurated and laid stone of several development projects at Ajmeri Gate in Jaipur. The projects were undertaken under ‘Jaipur Smart City Mission.’ Under smart road project, CM Raje inaugurated the beautification of Ajmeri Gate Junction and dockless bicycle-sharing project which will operate on PPP mode in the city. She also observed and praised the beautiful artifacts inscribed on Ajmeri Gate. On this occasion, CM also laid foundation stone to underground the electric wires in walled city, 24-hour-long supply of drinking water in old city and multi-level car parking at Chaugan Stadium through remote control. In addition to that, CM Raje launched beautification & covering up of drains and construction work of Kiosks for farmers on top of them.
- Next story Doctors protest: Security personnel halt doctors at INA metro station
- Previous story Watch: Furious mob ablaze contractor’s vehicles after it run over two men
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli