Jalore (Rajasthan), July 31 (ANI): Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Monday inspected the broken bridge over Jawai river. The bridge broke due to heavy rain. Many parts of the state are battling floods due to incessant rain. Houses are being submerged under the rainwater, and the people are distressed because of the waterlogged streets. The situation does not seem to get any better in Rajasthan where rescue teams have been deployed to help civilians. Earlier, The Army, Indian Air Force (IAF), National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and local teams have intensified rescue and relief operations.
- CM Raje inspects flood situation in Rajasthan
- U.S. Vice President Pence reassures commitment to NATO
- National security issues should be left for Home Ministry, security agencies: Jitendra Singh
- ‘Say no to Drugs’, urge Telugu Desam Party workers during ‘padyatra’
- Telangana minister KT Rama Rao locks horns with Congress leader Jairam Ramesh over corruption allegations