Dholpur (Rajasthan), October 23 (ANI): A public hearing was organised at Dholpur district to resolve the grievances of people. In the public hearing, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje instructed the district level officers that they should not only listen to the grievances of people sensibly but should also try to resolve them. She said that various historical development works have been done in the district in the last four years. The CM said that the work of Dholpur Lift project costing Rs 852 crores is expected to start by the end of this year. With the completion of this project, a new phase of economic prosperity will start in the district. Large number of people came for the public hearing and they expressed gratitude towards Chief Minister for development work in Dhaulpur district.
- CM Raje instructs officials to resolve public grievances
- Virbhadra Singh’s son files nomination from Shimla Rural constituency
- Kidambi Srikanth’s father expresses happiness after son wins Denmark Open Badminton Super Series
- Priority is restoring peace in J&K, finding permanent solution: New Kashmir interlocutor
- Mehbooba Mufti lauds Dineshwar Sharma, he has huge credibility