Jaipur, December 13 (ANI): Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje recently digitally laid the foundation stone of new plant of Ultra Tech cement factory in Balara village of Pali district from her office in Jaipur. On this occasion, Chairman of Aditya Birla Industries Group Kumar Mangalam Birla and Managing Director of the Company K.K. Maheshwari were also present. CM Raje said Rajasthan is the biggest producer of cement in the country. By setting up of fourth plant, thousands of direct and indirect employment opportunities will be available to the youth of the Pali district. The government will try to provide all necessary infrastructures as early as possible so that the production in the plant starts quickly.
- Next story Rahul Gandhi violated code of conduct by giving interview in last 48 hours of campaigning: Piyush Goyal
- Previous story PVR signs deal to add 16 more 4DX screens by 2019
- PM Modi Pays Homage To CRPF Jawans Killed In Pulwama Attack
- Pulwama Terror Attack- BCCI Expresses Condolences
- We Are In Talk With Franchises Keeping Cricket & Country In Mind- Amitabh Choudhary
- Terror Groups Have Made Huge Mistake, Will Have To Pay For It; Says PM Modi
- We Have Shortlisted 18 Players For The WC- MSK Prasad