Jaipur, July 28 (ANI): A novel initiative “Raj Vikas” has been started by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje to effectively resolve the problems related to various projects and common people via video conferencing. A second such meeting took place recently under her chairmanship at her office in Jaipur. Through video conferencing, the CM instructed the concerned departments to prepare a ‘standard of procedure’ so that important development projects in public interest like road construction, drinking water, irrigation can be completed in fixed time frame. She also said that from the time of DPR preparation, the process of obtaining all necessary clearances including forest, environment should start so that development projects should not get delayed. The Chief Minister also reviewed various other development projects in the meeting.
- Next story Gurdas Maan’s ‘secret look’ from his upcoming project leaked!
- Previous story Mehbooba Mufti warns of grave repercussions if tinkered with constitutional status of Kashmir
- Malala makes emotional return to old home in Pakistan
- Baton Rouge officer threatens to shoot Sterling in the head: video
- Truckload of cookers with Congress leader’s photos allegedly meant for voter appeasement seized
- CM N Chandrababu Naidu lays foundation for new bus plant of Ashok Leyland
- All the schools of Bhubaneswar & Cuttack will be digitally equipped: Dharmendra Pradhan