Jaipur (Rajasthan), July 13 (ANI): A review meeting was organised at residence of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje at Jaipur in the presence of Central Drinking Water and Sanitation Secretary Parmeshwaran Iyer. In the meeting, CM Raje said that to achieve the goal of open defecation free state, she will review progress of the ‘Swachh Bharat mission’ after every 15 days. She instructed that work done under the mission should be reviewed timely at an interval of 15 days at Chief Secretary level and weekly at Panchayati Raj Department level. She also said that in order to ensure quality and transparency in the construction of toilets under the Mission, Geo tagging of toilets must be done mandatorily. To ensure adequate availability of clean drinking water in the state, measures including desalination and raising ground water level, were also discussed in the meeting.
- CM Raje to review progress of ‘Swachh Bharat Mission’ in order to make state ODF every fortnightly
- Tibetan activists demand Nobel Laureate Liu Xiaobo’s release from Chinese jail
- Kid Rock hints online he will run for U.S. Senate
- Feast For Locals As Truck Full Of Fish Overturns On Road
- UK PM May shed a “little tear” over election failure