Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 23 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minsiter Raman Singh, on Monday, chaired a collector conference in Raipur. CM Singh informed that after Bonus Tihar, another scheme called Tendupatta Yojana will be distributed from December 1 to December 10. Rs. 270 crores will be distributed under this scheme. The CM further informed that drought-hit areas have also been anaylsed and various measures are being taken to cope with the problem.
- CM Raman Singh chairs collector conference
- Rex Tillerson slams Pakistan, tells Islamabad to stop support to terrorism now
- Widow of U.S. soldier says Trump call ‘made me cry’
- Tipu Sultan descendants threaten legal action against Union Minister Anantkumar
- CM Raje instructs officials to resolve public grievances