Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 23 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minsiter Raman Singh, on Monday, chaired a collector conference in Raipur. CM Singh informed that after Bonus Tihar, another scheme called Tendupatta Yojana will be distributed from December 1 to December 10. Rs. 270 crores will be distributed under this scheme. The CM further informed that drought-hit areas have also been anaylsed and various measures are being taken to cope with the problem.
- Next story Top MacBook Pro alternatives that won’t break your bank
- Previous story Rex Tillerson slams Pakistan, tells Islamabad to stop support to terrorism now
- Ford tries to improve China ties
- Picturesque opening to the Cape Epic mountain bike race
- Layer Niki Anand spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari in writing
- UP minister OP Rajbhar accuses BJP of not following coalition dharma
- Naidu attacks BJP in TDP minority wing meet, says he opposed criminalisation of triple talaq