Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 23 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minsiter Raman Singh, on Monday, chaired a collector conference in Raipur. CM Singh informed that after Bonus Tihar, another scheme called Tendupatta Yojana will be distributed from December 1 to December 10. Rs. 270 crores will be distributed under this scheme. The CM further informed that drought-hit areas have also been anaylsed and various measures are being taken to cope with the problem.
- Next story Top MacBook Pro alternatives that won’t break your bank
- Previous story Rex Tillerson slams Pakistan, tells Islamabad to stop support to terrorism now
- “Carrots” sought recount in WH turkey vote: Trump
- “It’s a mean, nasty world out there”: Pompeo
- Netflix star Millie Bobby Brown named youngest-ever UNICEF envoy
- Wreath laying ceremony of Lance Havildar Vijay Kumar performed in Srinagar
- Odisha CM seeks 33% reservation for women in assemblies, Parliament