Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Dec 14 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Thursday felicitated 500 youth from the state, who have got selected to serve in the Indian Army. Lauding the candidates’ calibre, the Chief Minister said that it is a big achievement in the history of Chhattisgarh. The CM was speaking while felicitating the budding soldiers during ‘Aashirwad Samaroh’ in the capital city Raipur.
- Next story US presents “concrete evidence” of Iranian weaponry from Yemen
- Previous story FCC repeals net neutrality rules
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh