Raipur (Chhattisgarh), June 20 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Monday felicitated 54 students of ‘Prayas’ in the capital city Raipur. The Chief Minister lauded the students’ hard work and pitched for making their foundation strong in the future. Started in 2010, ‘Prayas’ trains meritorious students from the Naxal-affected regions of Chhattisgarh to clear the prestigious examination of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
- CM Raman Singh felicitates meritorious students of ‘Prayas’
- Beware! Now you can be penalised for clicking selfie at prominent public places
- Traffic slows down after tanker spills 20,000 litres of fuel
- Military firefighters tackle raging forest blaze in Portugal
- 190 turtles recovered from illegal possession