Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Jan 12 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh interacted with people of Naxal-affected regions in Bastar, Dantewada and Sukma, via video conferencing. CM Singh took note of problems being faced by the people of the region. He announced construction of around 100 houses for the surrendered Naxals. He also announced Rs. 4 crore for the expansion of Sukma Bus Stand and said an interstate bus stand will be constructed in Bhopalpatnam.
- Next story Yamaha unveils autonomous and robot-driven motorcycles
- Previous story Vijay Mallya’s defence lawyers raising issues to delay extradition: Kiren Rijiju
- Six dead and dozens injured in Italian nightclub stampede – local media
- Dec 08, 2018 – Ep # 527 – Badalta Manzar (Jammu and Kashmir News)
- Dec 08, 2018 – Ep #241 Sufiyon Ki Vaadi (Sufism in Kashmir)
- England See Off Ireland In Hockey World Cup
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas attend red carpet event in Mumbai