Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Jan 12 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh interacted with people of Naxal-affected regions in Bastar, Dantewada and Sukma, via video conferencing. CM Singh took note of problems being faced by the people of the region. He announced construction of around 100 houses for the surrendered Naxals. He also announced Rs. 4 crore for the expansion of Sukma Bus Stand and said an interstate bus stand will be constructed in Bhopalpatnam.
- CM Raman Singh takes note of problems faced by people in Naxal-affected regions
- Vijay Mallya’s defence lawyers raising issues to delay extradition: Kiren Rijiju
- Making mini-3D figurines of yourself
- Points raised by the SC judges need to be looked into, says Rahul Gandhi
- Watch: Culturally submerged Gorakhpur Mahotsav enthralls audience