Amarkantak (Madhya Pradesh), July 02 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday joined a tree plantation programme along the banks of River Narmada in Amarkantak on Sunday. Lauding participation of lakhs of people in the mass programme, the Chief Minister said that the landlocked state will deliver its best in protecting and preserving the global environment. Chouhan’s Government had earlier launched ‘Narmada Bachao Andolan’ to conserve the river in the coming years.
- CM Shivraj Chouhan participates in tree plantation programme
- Trump praises veterans, hits out at media at Kennedy Center event
- Telangana MP K. Kavitha seeks Assam Govt.’s support for forming National Turmeric Board
- Akshay Kumar sets out on ‘brand new journey’ for ‘Gold’
- Jet Airways top official Avneet Singh Bedi arrested in land grabbing case