Amarkantak (Madhya Pradesh), July 02 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday joined a tree plantation programme along the banks of River Narmada in Amarkantak on Sunday. Lauding participation of lakhs of people in the mass programme, the Chief Minister said that the landlocked state will deliver its best in protecting and preserving the global environment. Chouhan’s Government had earlier launched ‘Narmada Bachao Andolan’ to conserve the river in the coming years.
- Next story Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin ‘denounces’ U.S. global terrorist designation
- Previous story Trump praises veterans, hits out at media at Kennedy Center event
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’