Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 26 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday, taught middle school students in Bhopal. Addressing the mediapersons, MP CM said several social workers and inspiring personalities have taken up the task of teaching students in schools. He appreciated thousands of people for being a part of this initiative. The CM further added that no state can progress without the support of society. He also mentioned that only teachers can teach regularly but the social workers can occasionally go to school and share their knowledge with the students.
- Next story ‘Big win for daughters of India’: B-Town hails verdict against Dera chief Ram Rahim
- Previous story Dera mayhem: 36 Dera ashrams sealed, crackdown continues, informs BJP Haryana In-charge
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh