Jaipur (Rajasthan), August 28 (ANI): In a public hearing for Bharatpur division recently organized at civil lines in Jaipur, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje instructed the district level officers that they should not only listen to the grievances of people sensibly but should also try to resolve them. The Chief Minister listened to the problems of every individual of various districts of the Bharatpur division for nearly two hours and directed the officers to solve them immediately. In many cases, CM Raje instructed the officers to visit the spot and provide necessary relief to the complainant.
- Next story After hacking ‘Game of Thrones’ episodes, now they leak season finale plotline
- Previous story Officers should redress public grievances with sensitivity, compassion: CM Raje
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi