Jaipur (Rajasthan), August 28 (ANI): In a public hearing for Bharatpur division recently organized at civil lines in Jaipur, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje instructed the district level officers that they should not only listen to the grievances of people sensibly but should also try to resolve them. The Chief Minister listened to the problems of every individual of various districts of the Bharatpur division for nearly two hours and directed the officers to solve them immediately. In many cases, CM Raje instructed the officers to visit the spot and provide necessary relief to the complainant.
- CM Vasundhara Raje holds public hearing in Jaipur
- Officers should redress public grievances with sensitivity, compassion: CM Raje
- People in PoK protest against human rights violations by Pakistan
- No one can escape law, court has set an example: Baba Ramdev on Dera chief’s 10-years jail
- Nandyal by-polls: CM Naidu wins seat by huge margin, celebrates victory