Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), June 19 (ANI): Ahead of International Yoga Day, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Governor Ram Naik on Monday inspected preparations.CM Adityanath is himself monitoring all the necessary arrangements. Both CM Adityanath and Naik attended full dress rehearsal at the event. The grand event is scheduled to be held on June 21. Meanwhile, CM Yogi Adityanath has directed officials to send invitation to the leaders of all the political parties for attending the grand event.
- CM Yogi Adityanath, Governor Ram Naik inspect preparations ahead of International Yoga Day
- Darjeeling continues to boil as strike enters day 8
- Mentally-challenged brothers tied to pole, thrashed on suspicion of child theft
- Police bust illegal surrogacy racket
- No Hesitation & Shame To Admit That We Couldn’t Play Our Best Game-Kohli