Ayodhya (U.P.), Oct 19 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday paid a visit to famous Sugriva Temple and offered prayers on the occasion of Diwali, in Ayodhya. CM Adityanath reached Ayodhya to attend the grand Diwali celebrations at Saryu Ghat. In the wake of celebrations, security has been beefed up in all parts of the city to ward off any untoward situation.
- Next story CM Yogi performs special prayers at Hanuman Garhi Temple on Diwali
- Previous story MSRTC strike hits commuters’ travel plans on Diwali
- WPP chief Sorrell investigated over misconduct allegation
- Ye hai right style: Dress collections for getting ready in wedding’s different functions
- Hazel Shares Snapshots With Hubby Yuvraj
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh