Ayodhya (U.P.), Oct 19 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday paid a visit to famous Hanuman Garhi Temple and offered prayers on the occasion of Diwali, in Ayodhya. While speaking to ANI, CM Yogi briefed the importance of Diwali and extended his best wishes to people of the nation. In the wake of celebrations, security has been beefed up in all parts of the city to ward off any untoward situation.
- Next story Air quality in Delhi, Mumbai alarming ahead of Diwali celebrations
- Previous story CM Yogi offers prayers at Sugriva temple to mark Diwali festival
- WPP chief Sorrell investigated over misconduct allegation
- Ye hai right style: Dress collections for getting ready in wedding’s different functions
- Hazel Shares Snapshots With Hubby Yuvraj
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh