The SC-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA), tasked with ensuring the implementation of the Lodha committee’s reforms, has requested the Apex Court the current office bearers of BCCI- acting President CK Khanna, acting secretary Amitabh Choudhary and treasurer Anirudha Chaudhary from their posts for having failed to follow the orders of the court.
- Next story Imam, Omar Iliasi spoke on action on not sing the national anthem in Madarsas in UP
- Previous story Actor Asks For Financial Help On Face Book But No One Came Forward
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet