The governors of several coastal states reacted with alarm after Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke allowed Florida Governor Rick Scott a waiver from President Trump’s call to up offshore drilling. Justin Mitchell reports.
- Next story Inmates at women’s prison hope Pope’s visit brings them peace
- Previous story Republican U.S. Representative Issa of California to retire: statement
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants