The governors of several coastal states reacted with alarm after Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke allowed Florida Governor Rick Scott a waiver from President Trump’s call to up offshore drilling. Justin Mitchell reports.
- Next story Inmates at women’s prison hope Pope’s visit brings them peace
- Previous story Republican U.S. Representative Issa of California to retire: statement
- Russia’s Putin braces an icy dip to mark Orthodox Epiphany
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu met Bollywood stars and take selfie with him
- Putin strips off, takes dip in icy waters for Orthodox Epiphany
- FM Arun Jaitley launches National Corporate Social Responsibility Data Portal
- Pakistan Ceasefire violation: 5 civilians injured in Hiranagar sector