Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck submits to regulators a report over last month’s $530 million cryptocurrency theft and proposes security measures that it thinks will protect it against a repeat. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Coincheck sheds light on cryptocurrency theft
- Ryanair makes pay offer as union deals prove elusive
- Pulkit Samrat and Richa Chadha talk about ‘3 Storeys’
- ‘Sui Dhaaga’ first look: Anushka Sharma, Varun Dhawan look like a cute small town couple
- We will provide Wi-Fi at 8000 railway stations across India, says Piyush Goyal at ANI’s India Infracon 2018